(Business applicant) does hereby apply for Membership in the "NRA Business Alliance" of the National Rifle Association of America ("NRABA Membership / NRABA Member").
In exchange for consideration of this application by the National Rifle Association of America ("NRA"), the Business agrees to the following:
- The NRA may accept or reject this application or any renewal at its sole discretion.
- The principals of the Business have read, understood, and individually and collectively agree to subscribe to the purposes and objectives of the NRA as set forth in the NRA’s bylaws.
- The conduct of the Business has not been, and will not be, contrary to the purposes, objectives, policies, reputation, or image of the NRA.
- The purposes of the Business are, and will remain, lawful.
- The Business has not, and shall not, attempt or advocate the overthrow of the United States Government, or any of its political subdivisions by force or violence.
- The Business has not, and shall not, knowingly allow any ownership interest in the Business to any person or entity who is a member of any organization which has any part of its program the purpose of overthrowing the United States Government.
- The Business is open to all citizens of good repute, without regard to sex, race, creed, color or national origin.
- The Business will not use any NRA intellectual property without NRA’s express written permission.
- The Business will cease using NRA’s intellectual property immediately upon NRA’s demand.
- The Business may use the NRA Business Alliance Member Logo only in a limited, conservative, small format manner that does not create any impression of a relationship between the NRA and the goods or services of the Business. The anticipated allowed uses will be those where the logo is drastically subordinate to other content. The logo must appear to be no more than a footnote in any communication. All uses are subject to NRA’s approval which may be denied at any time for any reason. All approvals may be withdrawn.
NRABA Member may be disciplined, suspended or expelled for good cause.
NRA may create other mandatory conditions of NRABA Membership at any time which will immediately apply to the Business.